Blackberry 89XX Curve Series (480*360): 8900(Javelin), 8910(Atlas), 8950, 8980/Blackberry 90XX Bold (Onyx) Series (480*320) Devices Models: 9000, 9020(Onyx)/Blackberry 96XX Tour (Niagara) Series (480*360):9600, 9630, 9650(Tour2), 9670, 9700(Bold2), 9780
The alarm clock software provides a wealth of custom features, according to my experience, about the characteristics of the software:
1. Multi-alarm can be set up to some unknown
2. To enable or disable any or all of the default alarm
3. Rich reminder mode, ring tones, vibration, led flashing, each has a detailed set. Can use their own ringtones.
4. Preset 4 to stop the alarm difficult, easy, normal, hard and super hard, final caution, after the screenshot shows
5. Since the definition of the alarm interface, font, size, color … …
6. May Backup / Restore
7. Icon shows the date and time the alarm goes off next time
8. Enable the alarm can be displayed in the prompt area mini icon
9. No running in the background icon
10. In the next sleep / hibernation sets in the functioning
11. Since the definition of the number of trial and error to achieve the alarm stops when the maximum number of
12. Fairly small in size, about 110k
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.